Career Center Transitioning to Handshake
RaptorLink – As of July 1, 2019, RaptorLink will no longer be available.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO BEFORE July 1, 2019.
Due to the volume of students in the RaptorLink, we will not be able to transition your documents to Handshake for you. If you currently have documents (resumes, cover letters, etc.) in your RaptorLink profile that you would like to keep, please log in to RaptorLink and save them to your device. Once you have saved your documents, you are welcome to delete them from RaptorLink. You will be able to upload your resume, cover letter and other job search documents to your Handshake profile once the platform is launched on June 24th.
Online Career Management System
RaptorLink is the Career Center’s Job/Internship Management System, which provides access to jobs and internships, the Career Center’s Calendar of Events, ResumeBuilder, Portfolio and more. Several thousand opportunities are posted annually from employers who work directly with our Career Center.
Utilize the system to:
- View and apply for internships and jobs
- Develop resumes and cover letters
- Register for upcoming workshops and events
- Participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program
- Create your career portfolio
Click for Fraudulent Employers Warning
To access the system (links in blue):
- Graduated May 2014 or after: Use your NetID and password to log in
- Graduated before May 2014: You will need your 9 digit RUID number to access an existing account or create a new RaptorLink account. Alumni who graduated May 2011 and after have an existing RaptorLink account.
To request access to RaptorLink for use with advising your students, email your full name, title, department to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 856-225-6046 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.