Handshake is the Rutgers University-Camden Career Center’s online job and internship database that connects candidates with your opportunities. This is a FREE service for our students, alumni, and employer partners.
Through Handshake, organizations are able to easily post jobs and internships, manage candidate applications, schedule On-Campus Interviews (OCI), and register for career fairs.
NOTE: We do not approve postings for graduate school programs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request information about our Graduate School Fair or how to share your program materials.
New to Handshake? Check out these resources to help you get started.
- Link to Register
- Registration Process Overview
- How to Create a User Account
- How to Create a New Company
- How to Post a Job
- Adding a New School to your Favorites (NOTE: We are listed as Rutgers University – Camden)
- Handshake Support Site
- For Rutgers-Camden Departments hiring students