Career Management System – Job and Internship Listings
The Career Center uses Handshake to post jobs and internships. Handshake offers new features, enabling you to:
- Access personalized job & internship recommendations based on your major and interests
- Register for events and seminars
- Manage on-campus interviews with top companies
- Schedule appointments with your career management specialist (available fall 2019)
Your account with Handshake opens up communication between you and the Career Center as well as the employment community.
- FirstHand: Job and internship listings.
- Job Central: Great search engine for jobs at all levels. Hundreds of on-line postings.
- Salary.com: Research salary information.
- CareerShift: Metasearch engine to identify jobs, employers and contacts.
- GoinGlobal: Resources to find jobs and internships abroad. Information about culture, visa requirements and more.
- LinkedIn: Numerous groups exist for Rutgers University alumni. The official Rutgers-Camden alumni group is name: Rutgers University-Camden Alumni (Official). The official Rutgers University Alumni Association (RUAA) page is Rutgers Alumni.
- Regional Alumni Clubs: Network with Rutgers alumni around the United States and the world.
- NGO Job Board
Click here for additional information for MBA Candidates
Click here for additional information for MPA Candidates