The Career Center offers a comprehensive career development program. Career coaching along with other resources and employment opportunities are provided to help students and alumni develop and implement an effective career management plan.
- Career Counseling/Coaching
- Career Assessment Inventories
- On-line Strong Interest Inventory
- On-line Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory
For more information on these inventories, contact the Career Center at 856-225-6046
- Career & Industry Resources: FIRSTHAND (POWERED BY VAULT) brings together an astonishing amount of career information in one place. Content includes over 90 downloadable PDF career guides ranging from interview/résumé guides to career overviews, guides to specific occupations (accounting, interior design, physical therapy, etc.), and employers; several thousand company, industry, and occupational overviews and profiles; career advice articles; and company, industry, career topic, and grad degree message boards with millions of postings. Company information (the company profile guides) are updated year-round.
- Access to Job Fairs: All graduate students and alumni are welcome at the many job fairs offered on the Camden, New Brunswick and Newark campuses.
- Resume Critique Service: Drop off your resume at the Career Center or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview Training and Job Search Workshops: Check the Events section for upcoming programs.
- Job and Internship Listings: The Career Center uses Handshake to post jobs and internships.
Handshake offers many features enabling you to:
- Access personalized job & internship recommendations based on your major and interests
- Register for events and seminars
- Manage on-campus interviews with top companies
- Schedule appointments with your career management specialist (available fall 2019)
Your account with Handshake opens up communication between you and the Career Center as well as the employment community.