Skip to content
- Please check out our information on services for Employers and share it with employers who contact you for candidate referrals. Encourage them to post their leads for jobs and internships with the Career Center at Rutgers-Camden…It’s free and serves as a centralized database for all students and alumni.
- Read faculty / staff guide to ethical and legal standards in student hiring
- Students and alumni often come to the career center inquiring about on-campus opportunities. We have a special search feature in Handshake for on-campus positions. If you have a position open within your department, please email a description to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a look at our programs and events and encourage participation by your students. There are a number major job and graduate school events held during the year, plus many other career programs to help your students succeed.
- Please continue to refer students for counseling appointments. The internet can only go so far in providing the support necessary for career success.
- Career Center Staff are available for in-class presentations (10 – 50 minutes) on virtually any career topic as well as a doing a general session about our services.
- Contact the Office at 856-225-6046.