Handshake: This is the Career Center’s Job/Internship Management System that provides access to jobs and internships, the Career Center’s Calendar of Events and more. Several thousand opportunities are posted annually. Handshake will recommend jobs/internships for you if you complete your profile. You can also make your profile visible to recruiters using the system so that they can find you. Handshake enables you to:
- Access personalized job & internship recommendations based on your major and interests
- Save your job search to get alerts when new jobs are posted that might interest you
- Follow your favorite employers to get alerts when they post positions, create an event, or register for a career fair.
- Register for events and seminars.
- Manage on-campus interviews with top companies.
- Schedule appointments with your career management specialist
Build an account and begin using this comperhensive job search tool to identify potential employers by industry, find contact information for employers and apply to jobs.
Job & Internship Guide
Download the Job and Internship Guide, full of useful advice, sample resumes and cover letters, and much more. Hard copies are available in the Career Center.
Want additional assistance? Schedule an appointment with a career counselor by calling 856-225-6046. Appointments must be scheduled at least one business day in advance.